To determine if you could benefit from Tanner's $99 coronary CT calcium score scan, take our quiz.
Give yourself 1 point for each heart disease risk factor that applies to you:
- Man 45 years of age or older or a woman older than 55 – 1 point
- Family history of heart attacks (father or brother younger than 55, mother or sister younger than 65)
- High blood cholesterol – 1 point
- High blood pressure – 1 point
- Diabetes or pre-diabetes – 1 point
- History of tobacco use – 1 point
How many points do you have?
You should consider getting a $99 coronary CT calcium score scan if you have a total score of 2 or more points and you haven't already been diagnosed with coronary artery disease or had this screening.
Call 770-812-9721 to schedule your screening today. Mention code: HEART RISK.