Our urologists understand that urologic problems — such as incontinence, recurring bladder infections, kidney stones, sexual concerns and more — directly impact your quality of life.
At West Georgia Urology, we bring years of experience and discretion to diagnose the cause of urologic issues and offer effective treatments.
Urology care for men, women and children
Our urologists offer specialized care for every member of the family.
For men, urology care helps with:
- Family planning (vasectomy)
- Nocturia, or waking during the night needing to urinate
- Peyronie disease, or penile curvature
- Prostate problems, including prostate cancer and enlarged prostate
- Sexual concerns, such as erectile dysfunction or infertility
- And more
Many women address their urologic issues with their gynecologist. However, specialized urologic care for women can address:
Children also can experience urologic problems that benefit from specialized care, such as:
- Frequent urination and bedwetting
- Recurring UTIs
- Pain with urination
- And more
Compassionate, discreet and personalized care is close by in west Georgia and east Alabama with West Georgia Urology.
Urology cancer screenings
Urologists are often the front-line medical providers to detect, diagnose and help guide the treatment of many urologic cancers.
Our board-certified urology providers offer screenings for:
- Prostate cancer, including digital rectal exams (DRE), prostate-specific antigen (PSA) tests, ultrasound and prostate biopsy
- Bladder cancer, including urinalysis and Blue Light Cystoscopy
- Kidney cancer, including blood tests, urine tests, diagnostic imaging and biopsies
- Penile cancer, including biopsy and diagnostic imaging
- Testicular cancer, including ultrasound and blood tests
If cancer is found, we work closely with the team at Tanner Cancer Care to provide a holistic approach to help you achieve life after cancer featuring surgery, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy and clinical trials.
West Georgia Urology | Carrollton
150 Clinic Avenue, Suite 202 | Carrollton, GA 30117
Second floor of the medical office building across Clinic Avenue from the Outpatient & Surgery entrance to Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Friday (phone answered until 2 p.m.)
West Georgia Urology | Villa Rica
705 Dallas Highway, Suite 205 | Villa Rica, GA 30180
Second floor of the VillaMed medical office building next to Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Friday (phone answered until 2 p.m.)