Tanner Urgent Care offers treatment for a variety of illnesses and injuries:
- Sore throats
- Upset stomachs
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
Tanner Urgent Care also provides:
- On-site digital X-rays
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Free blood pressure checks
- Post-employment and annual physical exams
- Physical exams for school athletics
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exams
Tanner Urgent Care patient and visitor guidelines
COVID-19 continues to impact our communities. In response to on-going COVID-19 cases, the following patient and visitors guidelines apply to everyone who enters a Tanner Urgent Care facility. These guidelines will help us slow and stop the spread of the virus:
- Each patient may have one visitor or caregiver in the room for the duration of their urgent care visit. Visitors must remain in the patient’s room as much as possible and limit excursions out of the room during the visit.
- Visitors/caregivers who enter a patient care room must be the patient’s immediate family member or close caregiver. Children 16 and younger (who are not the patients) are only permitted when the parent or guardian is being treated at Tanner Urgent Care.
- Please understand that patient care room visitation may be restricted as needed so that we can care for your loved one.
- Practice hand hygiene. Use hand sanitizer as you enter and leave Tanner Urgent Care common areas and patient care rooms.
- All visitors/caregivers will be required to wear a mask. Please bring one or one will be supplied to you.
- Visitors/caregivers must not have a fever, respiratory infection or any other suspected or confirmed symptoms of COVID-19.
- Patients and visitors/caregivers must wear a mask and maintain social distancing in all common areas and patient care rooms. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you.
- Exceptions related to a patient's need for a second visitor/caregiver will be considered; please communicate with an urgent care team member or supervisor.
To reach Tanner Urgent Care, call: 770-812-9445.