To be a great health system, we must be a great place to work.
To provide great care, we need a great team. And to offer our community a great team, every person on that team must be treated with compassion, dignity and respect.
Everyone should feel accepted. Everyone should feel included. Everyone should feel respected.
This not always simple, but it is vital to our mission. We must all:
- Feel empowered to contribute our ideas
- Be open to unfamiliar cultures and experiences
- Acknowledge and confront our biases
- Hold firm to our commitment to equity
- Feel secure being our authentic selves
- Keep our mission central to everything we do
Our community includes persons of different ethnicities, races, genders, identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities. We are building and retaining a team that ensures our patients feel represented among their caregivers.
Everyone on our team deserves to work in an environment in which they can be themselves — including the full richness of their backgrounds and life experiences.