Date and Time:
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, ET
Get Healthy, Live Well
148 Clinic Avenue
Carrollton, GA 30117
Room: Apple Classroom
Food As Medicine for High Blood Pressure is a six-week class that shows you how to manage your blood pressure and prepare heart-healthy foods to improve your quality of life.
This class is for you if you:
• Struggle to keep your blood pressure under control
• Have limited access to healthy meal options
• Are ready to learn how to make healthier food choices
Get Healthy, Live Well’s health and nutrition experts will guide you as you learn how to lower your blood pressure and live a longer, healthier life.
Each class will feature a cooking demo. You’ll also get:
• A free blood pressure meter
• Free health coaching
• A free box of fresh, nutritious food each week
All at no cost to you!
Unsure if you are eligible? We can assist you with the answers you need. Registrants will be called by a Get Healthy, Live Well wellness coordinator to confirm eligibility for the program and answer any questions.
Thursday, August 11, 2022, ET