Get Healthy, Live Well's community programs go beyond the clinic and hospital walls to improve the health of the communities we serve.
The launch of a bike-share program in Carrollton brings the national bike-sharing company Zagster to west Georgia. Fifty-five bikes are available for rent at several bike-sharing stations around the city, encouraging more residents to put their foot to the pedal. Riders must be 18 or older to join the program and can sign up for hourly, monthly or annual passes. For monthly and annual members, rides are free for the first hour, then $3 per hour after that. Get rolling with the Zagster app or at zagster.com/carrollton. You can also download a map of the bike-share stations.
Get Healthy, Live Well is partnering with area faith-based organizations to share important resources on a wide range of health topics, including how to
- Prevent or manage diabetes
- Lower high blood pressure
- Eat healthier
- Get more physical activity
- Quit tobacco
We can also provide free blood pressure screenings as well as other resources. If you are interested in helping members in your faith-based organization adopt healthier habits or for more information about faith-based wellness programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our faith-based initiatives, check out these video clips.
Good employee health is good business. Get Healthy, Live Well includes a wide range of programs and services that can help companies advance their employees’ wellness, improve productivity, reduce health care costs and decrease absenteeism. We offer a range of ways that regional employers can work alongside health professionals, including:
- Personal wellness screenings and company-wide health expos
- Detailed organizational wellness plans
- Regulatory compliance with OSHA and other federal and state agencies
- Clinical management of work-related injuries
- Mental health and substance misuse services
- And more
We also can provide free training for Freshstart tobacco cessation
facilitators, technical assistance and other resources, including policy development and signage. If you are interested in making your worksite tobacco-free or for more information about Workplace Wellness, call Tonya Fulks at 770-812-8811
or send an email to email@example.com
Programs for Tanner Employees
Take advantage of the exercise classes, cardio equipment and other popular features available at gym locations in Carrollton, Villa Rica and Bremen.
Tanner team members are encouraged to:
- View the Tanner Health Source calendar on tanner@work.
- Stop by the nearest Tanner Health Source location to check out the facilities.
Tanner Health Source Locations
- Tanner Health Source in Carrollton
- Tanner Health Source in Villa Rica
- Located at 101 Quartz Drive, Suite 104, inside the Mirror Lake medical office building
- Tanner Health Source in Bremen