We help your organization screen employees for health concerns and help them manage various work-related illnesses and injuries. Our occupational health services include:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exams and toxic chemical screenings
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Evidential breath testing
- Executive physical exams
- Hearing screenings
- Medical review officer (MRO) services
- Post-offer and annual physical exams
- Treatment of on-the-job injuries
We also provide follow-up care, referrals and case management, keeping employers up-to-date on treatments and progress.
Call 770-812-9445 to schedule a consultation or view our occupational health resources.