COVID-19 Vaccination Event for Kids 5 to 11
This registration link is for children age 5 to 11. If you are needing to register someone age 12 or older, please click here.
Vaccination has been proven safe and effective — and it’s our best shot at protecting our children.
Tanner is hosting a free COVID-19 vaccine clinic for those age 5 to 11. This clinic is only for children ages 5 to 11.
Complimentary valet service is available at the Dixie Street entrance of Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton.
This clinic will feature the Pfizer vaccine — the only one to receive FDA and CDC approval for those 5 to 11 so far. Since the approved dosage is different, this clinic is only for those in that age group.
Each child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The Pfizer vaccine is part of a two-dose series. The second vaccination is scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 11.
Though children are at a lower risk of becoming severely ill with COVID-19 than adults, children can:
Catch the virus that causes COVID-19
Become acutely ill from COVID-19
Experience both short- and long-term complications from COVID-19
Want to know more?
You should make an informed decision about vaccinating your child. The CDC has provided more information about the vaccine here.
Find the vaccine’s fact sheet for recipients and caregivers here.
How to register
- Choose a time slot below for your registration.
- After selecting a time slot, click "Check Out" to complete all required fields. Please register using the child's information that will receive the vaccine. Each child receiving a vaccine must have an appointment.
- Once you complete your fields, click "Continue" to review your information.
- Once you review, click "Confirm Registration."
- If you registered successfully, you should immediately see an on-screen "receipt" and receive an email confirmation within approximately 15 minutes. To expedite your appointment check-in, please print and complete the registration form included in your confirmation email.