A Lifetime of Gynecologic and Obstetric Excellence
West Georgia Healthcare for Women provides excellence in the delivery of high-quality care in a friendly, safe and comfortable environment, offering a lifetime of gynecologic and obstetric services in one convenient practice.
The team of professionals at West Georgia Healthcare for Women specializes in services related to pregnancy and the diagnosis and treatment of problems related to a woman’s reproductive system. The patient care team also works with patients on preventive health care through periodic exams and screening tests.
As part of Tanner Medical Group, patients at West Georgia Healthcare for Women have access to the full range of resources available through Tanner Health System, including the W. Steve Worthy Maternity Center at Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, as well as minimally invasive surgical services and robotic surgical services through Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton’s surgical services unit.
West Georgia Healthcare for Women provides a range of gynecologic services:
- Bioidentical HRT
- Bladder control - Urodynamic testing or urodynamics is a study that assesses how the bladder and urethra are performing their job of storing and releasing urine. Urodynamic tests can help explain symptoms such as incontinence and frequent urination.
- Care for abnormal Pap tests and colposcopy
- Care for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Care for menopause
- Care for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Contraception services
- Endometrial ablations (provided in the hospital and in-office) - HTA and NovaSure
- Endometriosis treatment
- Family planning - Including Mirena, Nexplanon, Paragard and Liletta contraceptives
- Infertility treatments
- Laser laparoscopy
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) treatment
- Sterilization - Essure and Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation procedures
- Obtryx TOT System for stress urinary incontinence (Boston Scientific)
The practice also specializes in obstetric care and high-risk obstetrics, including:
- Prenatal care and delivery (including vaginal and cesarean deliveries)
- Care for gestational diabetes
- Treatment for hypertension pregnancy
- Incompetent cervix treatment
- Premature labor services
- Multiple gestation pregnancy care
To schedule an appointment, call 770-214-2121. Please print and fill out our Registration Form to reduce the wait time for your first visit.
Emergencies After Hours:
We are on call 24 hours a day for prompt response to any emergency. For emergencies occurring outside of our normal office hours, simply call our office number 770-214-2121. By doing this you will reach our answering service. Tell the person your name, phone number and problem so they will immediately relay the message to us.