See how minimally invasive surgery at Tanner can help you get back to life.
Less discomfort. Faster recovery. Lower risk.
Advances in technology and techniques in surgical care have meant huge benefits for patients.
At Tanner, surgeons are using the most advanced procedures to ensure you spend less time recovering and more time doing what you love.
Join a multidisciplinary team of surgeons from Tanner’s medical staff to learn more about how minimally invasive surgical techniques can make a difference in your life, helping you overcome health problems and get back to the things you enjoy faster than ever.
- How new treatments for prostate cancer and women’s urological issues are improving and saving lives
- Tanner’s unique, specialized approach to women’s care, from uterine issues to hysterectomy
- The ways minimally invasive surgical techniques can speed healing, lead to less blood loss, reduce the risk of complications and help people get back to their work, their families and their lives faster than ever
- A close-up demonstration of Tanner’s latest minimally invasive surgical innovation, the da Vinci Xi surgical robot system
- Brian Barden, MD, General Surgeon, Carrollton Surgical Group
- Megan Grilliot, MD, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, West Georgia OB/GYN
- Christopher Powell, MD, Urologist, West Georgia Urology
- Jon Stanford, MD, General Surgeon, Carrollton Surgical Group
Dinner will be provided. Seating is limited. Registration is required.
Complimentary valet parking available.