If you’ve been referred to Tanner Advanced Wound Center, our patient care team will work with your referring physician to manage the healing process from start to finish so that you experience a consistent plan of care.
Tanner Advanced Wound Center treats these common wounds:
- Diabetic wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Vasculitic ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Complex soft tissue wounds
- Infected wounds
Learn more about our services and staff:
What are Chronic Wounds?
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Meet Our Staff
Tanner Advanced Wound Center is located at the corner of Dixie Street and Clinic Avenue across from Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton. To make an appointment, call Tanner Advanced Wound Center at 770.812.5605.
Tanner Advanced Wound Center also offers hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), providing specialized care for an even broader range of wounds and conditions such as:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Refractory osteomyelitis
- Soft tissue radionecrosis
- Compromised skin grafts/flaps
Learn more about HBOT or chronic wounds.
Tanner Advanced Wound Center
805 Dixie Street, Carrollton, GA 30117
Located at the corner of Dixie Street and Clinic Avenue across from Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton
Tanner Health System takes pride in providing our community with quality health care. We also believe in transparency when it comes to our quality measures.
The following Tanner quality measures are available online:
- Core Measures for heart attacks, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care
- Patient Safety for infection prevention, medicine errors and patient falls
- Patient Satisfaction for ambulatory surgery, emergency room, inpatient and outpatient
- Cardiac Care for door-to-EKG time, aspirin given at arrival, door-to-balloon time and successful stent procedures
Learn more about how Tanner compares locally and nationally.