Willowbrooke at Tanner’s central location in west Georgia is convenient for all area residents. However, it has treated patients from as far away as Alabama, Washington and south Georgia, making Willowbrooke at Tanner a provider of choice for patients beyond the west Georgia region.
Willowbrooke at Tanner’s inpatient facility accepts both voluntary and involuntary admissions for patients struggling with emergent psychiatric issues.
The facility offers a safe, comfortable place for healing to begin, including:
- Private courtyards for rest and reflection
- A half-court indoor gymnasium with a climbing wall
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Expressive therapy programs
- Education classrooms
- Meditation/reflection area for spiritual exploration
- Cafeteria for patient dining, with specialized menus
To learn more about Willowbrooke at Tanner or for a free, confidential assessment, call 770.836.9551.
A physician-led team of clinicians evaluates each patient and develops a personalized treatment plan. Patient satisfaction is a priority at Willowbrooke at Tanner, therefore patients help direct their own treatment path and participate in the development of their aftercare plan.
Common problems treated at Willowbrooke at Tanner include:
The Willowbrooke at Tanner hospital campus includes the 10,000-square-foot outpatient services building, which provides a range of outpatient behavioral health services, including state-approved Core services for children and adolescents, as well as partial hospitalization programs and more. Willowbrooke at Tanner also offers all outpatient services in Carrollton. Willowbrook at Tanner therapies and programs include:
- Willowbrooke at Tanner incorporates innovative therapeutic techniques to connect with patients, including equine therapy and expressive therapy.
- The program is working to incorporate a new “brain lab,” which will provide patients with therapies involving simulations and biofeedback to help them learn to control their emotions and brain activity. If you'd like to help support this program, visit Tanner Medical Foundation.
Programs for Behavioral Change
- Free, confidential assessment and intake services
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Child and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization Program
- Tanner Intensive Program for Behavioral Change (TIP)
- Adult Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Partial Hospitalization Program
- Equine Therapy
- Tanner Intensive Family Intervention Program (TIFIP)
- RAPP (Relatives as Parents Program)
- Tanner Center for Behavioral Health
Learn more about the innovative therapies and programs for behavioral change at Willowbrooke at Tanner.
20 Herrell Road, Villa Rica, GA 30180
For a free, confidential assessment, call 770.836.9551.