Rehabilitate - verb, to restore to customary activity through education and therapy
Naturally, the kind of rehabilitation needed to achieve the goal of restoring normal activity and the time and effort it will take varies with the nature and severity of each patient’s specific injury. What doesn’t vary is the need for specialized, focused, comprehensive care, whether a patient is being treated for a one-time problem or for a long-term condition.
Rehabilitation specialists provide patients with a rehabilitation plan that includes a variety of advanced techniques designed to restore normal strength, motion and flexibility and reduce pain as quickly and safely as possible.
Each patient’s injury is unique and requires individualized assessment and treatment. Within Tanner Ortho and Spine Center's continuum of care, rehabilitation plays an extensive role. Our physicians and rehabilitation specialists work together, devoting their efforts toward achieving optimal function for every patient by developing an individualized plan of rehabilitation to eliminate the deficits of an injury or musculoskeletal problem and prevent it from returning.
Our physicians work with rehabilitation staff to provide:
- Improved mobility, motion and quality of life through the most modern techniques
- Advanced evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal and other problems
- Development of braces and supports for a variety of conditions
- Advanced manual therapy/mobilization of the spine and extremities
- Specialized work reconditioning programs and education
For an appointment with an orthopedics professional or for more information about Tanner Ortho and Spine Center, call 770.214.CARE.