Delivering Quality Maternity Care Daily
At Tanner's maternity centers—The W. Steve Worthy Maternity Center in Carrollton and the Maternity Center in Villa Rica—expectant moms and their new babies will find skilled, caring obstetricians and nurses who do their best to put you at ease during the entire childbirth experience. You can relax, knowing that Tanner’s maternity centers provide comprehensive services and state-of-the-art birthing suites, ensuring that you and your new baby will receive the best possible medical care.
Learn more about maternity care at Tanner by selecting a link below:
Here are some of the services that new babies—and their moms—will love about Tanner's state-of-the-art maternity centers in Carrollton and Villa Rica:
- Comfortable and private labor and delivery suites
- Dedicated Cesarean section room
- Rooming-in or mother-baby care options
- Specialized security measures
- Highly qualified physicians and specially-trained nurses
- Lactation counselors and consultants
- Home visit for first-time moms through Tanner Home Health
- Prenatal classes led by certified nurse educators
Learn more about the W. Steve Worthy Maternity Center in Carrollton.
Learn more about the Maternity Center in Villa Rica.
W. Steve Worthy Maternity Center
Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton
705 Dixie Street, Carrollton, GA 30117
Located on the second floor of Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton
For information or a tour, call: 770.836-9711
The Maternity Center
Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica
601 Dallas Highway, Villa Rica, GA 30180
Located on the third floor of Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica
For information or a tour, call: 770.456.3150
Tanner Health System takes pride in providing our community with quality health care. We also believe in transparency when it comes to our quality measures.
The following Tanner quality measures are available online:
- Core Measures for heart attacks, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care
- Patient Safety for infection prevention, medicine errors and patient falls
- Patient Satisfaction for ambulatory surgery, emergency room, inpatient and outpatient
- Cardiac Care for door-to-EKG time, aspirin given at arrival, door-to-balloon time and successful stent procedures
Learn more about how Tanner compares locally and nationally.