If an assessment or screening finds severe problems, a brief stay in the hospital may be advised. Willowbrooke at Tanner’s inpatient facility offers a safe, comfortable place for healing to begin. It features:
- Private courtyards for rest and reflection
- An indoor gymnasium for exercise and therapeutic activities
- Indoor and outdoor dining
Learn more About Willowbrooke at Tanner.
A physician-led team of clinicians evaluates each patient and develops a personalized treatment plan. Common problems treated at Willowbrooke at Tanner include:
- Major depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
- Impulse control disorders
- Substance abuse
- Dual diagnosis (behavioral and substance abuse problems)
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Chronic pain syndrome
A hospital stay helps patients change their behavior and acquire skills to copy with everyday stresses, enabling them to move to a less-intensive setting to continue treatment.
Willowbrooke at Tanner accepts both voluntary and involuntary patients for admission. Its central location is convenient for all area residents and is close to Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica in case of an emergency.
Willowbrooke at Tanner is a short-stay hospital and not a residential facility. The length of time spent in inpatient treatment at Willowbrooke at Tanner is less than seven days on average.
This record has been viewed 51775