When behavioral, emotional or substance abuse problems threaten to tear your family apart, the skilled and sensitive staff at Willowbrooke at Tanner can lead you and your loved ones to recovery. A free and confidential screening is an important first step in determining just what level of care you or your family member need. Each patient will receive three referrals to community services or a Willowbrooke at Tanner program, depending on their needs. The goal is to provide the right treatment in the best place and return the patient to a healthy life.
For a confidential mental health or substance abuse screening, call our 24-hour help line at 770.836.9551.
If the screening finds severe problems, a brief stay in the hospital may be advised. Willowbrooke at Tanner offers a safe, comfortable place for healing to begin and features:
- Private courtyards for rest and reflection
- A half-court indoor gymnasium with a climbing wall
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Expressive therapy programming
- Education classrooms
- Meditation/reflection area for spiritual exploration
- Cafeteria for patient dining, with specialized menus
Select the Services tab to learn more about Willowbrooke at Tanner’s services and programs.
Select the Multimedia tab to watch a comprehensive video about Willowbrooke at Tanner.
Willowbrooke at Tanner offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient services and programs to help patients in the west Georgia-east Alabama.
Willowbrooke at Tanner
20 Herrell Road, Villa Rica, GA 30180
Located just north of Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica at Herrell Road and Highway 61
For driving directions and a campus map, go to Tanner Locations.
Phone and 24-hour help line: 770.836.9551
Willowbrooke at Tanner's 24-hour help line confidentially addresses behavioral and emotional concerns. Staff members trained in crisis intervention may refer clients to the closest Tanner emergency department for immediate intervention or to schedule free in-office screenings.
Tanner Health System takes pride in providing our community with quality health care. We also believe in transparency when it comes to our quality measures.
The following Tanner quality measures are available online:
- Core Measures for heart attacks, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care
- Patient Safety for infection prevention, medicine errors and patient falls
- Patient Satisfaction for ambulatory surgery, emergency room, inpatient and outpatient
- Cardiac Care for door-to-EKG time, aspirin given at arrival, door-to-balloon time and successful stent procedures
Learn more about how Tanner compares locally and nationally.